Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
SERVIRE: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (SERVIRE: Journal of Society Dedication) is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
SERVIRE: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (SERVIRE: Journal of Society Dedication) is licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional. This permits anyone to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.