Copyright and Licence
• use the author for lectures, presentations, or conferences and distribute copies to participants;
• distribution to colleagues for research use;
• used in compilations of the author's subsequent work;
• be included in a thesis or dissertation;
• reuse of sections or excerpts from articles in other works (with complete acknowledgments of the final article);
• preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgment of the final article);
• voluntary posting on open websites operated by authors or writers' agencies for scientific purposes
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright for publishing (publishing right) of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Journal of Religious and Socio-Cultural.
Authors whose articles are declared accepted for publication will be confirmed via email to send a Copyright Transfer Agreement, and please kindly download this file of the Copyright Transfer Agreement.
Article copyright is held by the respective Journal of Religious and Socio-Cultural. A non-exclusive license is granted to Journal of Religious and Socio-Cultural to publish articles and identify itself as the original publisher, including commercial rights to sell them to libraries and individuals.
By publishing articles in Journal of Religious and Socio-Cultural, authors grant rights to third parties to use their articles to the extent granted by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.